Nanobiosym is an innovative nanotechnology company in Cambridge, MA that is developing point-of-care diagnostics to address a broad range of diseases. Nanobiosym was founded by an MIT/Harvard alum to work at the interface of physics, nanotechnology, and biomedicine.
This hypergrowth company allows for unique career opportunities with strong long-term incentives. Nanobiosym is currently seeking rock-star candidates to play an integral supporting role in the company's scale up.
In this position, you will be responsible for a wide range of office, administrative and HR operations.
You are a hands-on, self-motivated, smart and emotionally intelligent individual who thrives in a dynamic workplace. You are highly organized, analytical, and possess strong business judgment and the communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people, both inside and outside of the company.
- Perform a wide array of administrative and office management tasks
- Handle a large volume of communications including answering, screening and re-directing calls, and taking messages
- Handle purchase orders, payables, budgets, expense reports, and vendor management
- Implement and enforce HR policies and procedures, including on-boarding, benefits management, contract negotiations, and administration of our Employee Handbook
- Take the lead on sourcing outstanding candidates, tracking applicants, managing a pipeline, and building and maintaining an effective team
- Able to wear many hats, switching priorities and focus as needed
- Work with and manage highly sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Anticipate needs of the organization and address them in a resourceful manner
- Support the CEO with coordination of communications, agenda planning, and logistics, and follow up on action items, as needed on a daily basis
- Minimum of 10+ years of office management and administrative experience
- Bachelor's Degree. Graduate degree preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of state and federal employment law
- Experience in a startup environment is preferred
- Willingness to work hard and take direction and also anticipate problems and their solutions without explicit guidance
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to compose correspondence and content materials
- Responsive and proactive, with the ability to work well under tight deadlines and to respond to rapidly changing demands
- Strong organizational and analytical skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- You resonate with Nanobiosym's mission
- You are results and deadline driven, and work well under high pressure situations
- You are comfortable with working long hours
- You are resourceful, flexible, tactful, and persistent
- You have positive energy, a sense of humor, and a can-do attitude
- You have a strong work ethic and love working in an entrepreneurial environment
- You have high ethical standards, are highly trustworthy and loyal
- You are comfortable dealing with and handling highly confidential information
Sign Up For Job Alerts!