- 09-Feb-2017 to 10-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Cambridge, MA, USA
- Full Time
- Are you a creative problem solver who drives growth through strategic partnerships?
- Do you get excited at the thought of reporting into the Founder, Chairman and CEO who is a renowned MIT and Harvard trained Physician and Physicist?
- Can you imagine yourself at a Cambridge, MA company that is on the cusp of rewriting the rules of personalized medicine, mobile diagnostics, and healthcare delivery?
Nanobiosym is currently seeking talented business development executives with a proven track record establishing strategic partnerships and executing complex new product launches.
A Typical Day:
- Oversee our marketing and sales efforts to drive growth and build markets
- Identify strategic partners; build groundbreaking and disruptive sales and distribution partnerships both with the US private and public sectors, including but not limited to hospitals, retail medicine, HMOs, payers, Medicaid/Medicare, and ACOs, and/or construct and execute deals for companion diagnostics with the pharmaceutical industry
- Design and execute product launches and adoption campaigns
- Conduct financial analysis and development of business cases to drive growth
Do You Have?
- 10-15 years of health care industry experience, including diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, or biotechnology with a proven track record
- Have an existing strong relationship network in the US healthcare landscape, including but not limited to hospitals, retail medicine, HMOs, payers, Medicare/Medicaid, and ACOs; and/or pharmaceuticals, molecular diagnostics, medical devices, and biotechnology
- Experience managing multiple strategic partner relationships
- Experience in both upstream and downstream marketing and the development of sales and distribution channels
- Proven track record in negotiating business deals, contracts, and partnership agreements and conducting deep due diligence on business opportunities
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in uncovering and opening up new markets, as well as engaging new strategic partners using various approaches/techniques
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
We are smart, passionate, fearless, focused and steadfast in our mission. If we're going to rewrite the rules, we have to work hard, and that means we typically work more than a 40-hour workweek. We do it because we love what we do, and we're working to deliver world class healthcare to the over 7 billion people living on Earth today. Our hard work doesn't go unnoticed; we were awarded the first ever XPRIZE for healthcare for which we are immensely proud.
If all of this sounds like it was written for you, we'd love to receive your application and resume.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!