- 21-Feb-2017 to 15-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Cambridge, MA, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, 401K
- Are you a creative problem solver who thrives on working hard to develop high quality, high reliability and highly manufacturable injection molding products?
- Do you get excited at the thought of reporting into the Founder, Chairman and CEO who is a renowned MIT and Harvard trained Physician and Physicist?
- Can you imagine yourself at a Cambridge, MA company that is on the cusp of rewriting the rules of personalized medicine, mobile diagnostics, and healthcare delivery?
We have a fantastic opportunity at Nanobiosym for an Injection Molding Engineer to join this amazing team and design, develop and execute injection molding projects and perform process validation of new molded products.
A Typical Day:
- Utilize DRM/COS/Lean principles to develop creative, thorough and practical technical solutions.
- Develop and implement validation protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ) that comply with FDA regulations.
- Conduct root cause analysis of product quality issues and failures.
- Responsible for debugging, packaging and sterilization.
- Document changes to processes and equipment using change management system
- Participate in cross functional teams to improve safety, quality, efficiency and overall productivity
- Monitor and validate existing injection molding processes and molds to develop and execute continuous improvement opportunities.
- Identify risks, technical options value propositions, and champion solutions
Do You Have?
- S. or B.S. in Engineering (Plastics or Mechanical preferred)
- Six Sigma Black Belt is preferred
- 7+ years of experience in molding, micromolding, mold flow, mold-making and tooling in manufacturing environment
- Experience in design improvements and solid works/CAD
- 7+ years of experience in diverse technical, materials, manufacturing and product design
- Experience in statistical analysis and statistical process control
- Recent experience with medical device development, in an FDA regulated (21 CFR 820) and/or ISO 13485 environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as documentation and organizational skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- A passion for problem solving and thrive on handling multiple priorities and working in a fast paced environment
We are smart, passionate, fearless, focused and steadfast in our mission. If we're going to rewrite the rules, we have to work hard, and that means we typically work more than a 40-hour workweek. We do it because we love what we do, and we're working to deliver world class healthcare to the over 7 billion people living on Earth today. Our hard work doesn't go unnoticed; we were awarded the first ever XPRIZE for healthcare for which we are immensely proud.
If all of this sounds like it was written for you, we'd love to receive your application and resume.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!