Nanobiosym is an innovative nanotechnology company in Cambridge, MA that is developing point-of-care diagnostics to address a broad range of diseases. Nanobiosym was founded by an MIT/Harvard alum to work at the interface of physics, nanotechnology, and biomedicine.
This hypergrowth company allows for unique career opportunities with strong long-term incentives. Nanobiosym is currently seeking rock-star candidates to play an integral supporting role in the company's scale up.
In this position, you will provide administrative support to the CEO.
You are a hands-on, self-motivated, smart and emotionally intelligent individual who thrives in a dynamic workplace. You are organized, analytical, and possess strong business judgment and the communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people, both inside and outside of the company.
- Strategically manage and maintain the schedule of the CEO so that every day is efficiently organized
- Extensive travel and calendar coordination for the CEO. Arrange appointments, meetings, and conference calls.
- Act as a gatekeeper, understanding the needs and priorities of the CEO
- Work with the CEO to coordinate communications, agenda planning, and logistics, and follow up on action items, as needed on a daily basis
- Anticipate needs of the CEO, and address them in a resourceful manner
- Serve as internal and external ambassador for the CEO
- Research issues, gather data, and develop materials for the CEO's meetings, speaking engagements, and board meetings
- Work with and manage highly sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Support Office Manager with array of administrative and office management tasks (HR, facilities and equipment, budgets and vendor management)
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience supporting a C-level executive and/or Founder
- Bachelor's Degree. Graduate degree preferred, but not required
- Intelligent, dynamic, energetic, self-starter, aligned with global impact mission
- Global vision. Culturally sensitive. Politically savvy.
- Ability to organize, coordinate and manage complex details
- Excellent time/project management skills
- Adaptable to change. Able to wear many hats, switching priorities and focus as needed
- Strong writing skills; can learn to write in the "voice" of the CEO
- Skilled in managing the complex (personal and professional) lives of executives; arranging and coordinating media interviews, interfacing with public officials, journalists, etc.
- Immediate availability, responsiveness, and a proactive mindset
- You resonate with Nanobiosym's mission
- Strong presence and style; refined, poised under pressure
- Calm approach to problems
- You are results and deadline driven
- You are comfortable with working long hours
- You are resourceful, flexible, tactful, and persistent
- You have positive energy, a sense of humor, and a can-do attitude
- You have a strong work ethic and love working in an entrepreneurial environment
- You have high ethical standards, are highly trustworthy and loyal
- You are comfortable dealing with and handling highly confidential information
Sign Up For Job Alerts!