- 13-Feb-2017 to 15-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Cambridge, MA, USA
- Full Time
Health Insurance, 401K
Nanobiosym is on the cusp of rewriting the rules of personalized medicine, mobile diagnosis, and healthcare delivery. Founded by a renowned MIT and Harvard trained Physician and Physicist, Nanobiosym's innovative pipeline of products leverage novel advances in physics, biomedicine,and nanotechnology. Awarded the first ever X-PRIZE for healthcare and a recipient of multiple other prestigious peer-revewed funding awards, Nanobiosym is currently adding to its talented team as it expands into a global commercial enterprise.
This role is a unique mix of day to day operations with human resources experience. We are looking for a top notch, hands-on candidate who has excelled in operations and has a proven track record of improving operational performance. The ideal candidate will take the lead on managing operations and implementing human resources-related policies and procedures, and will make sure that all systems and processes are consistent and organized in building our team and scaling our operations.
- Key Areas: Day-to-day Operations, Human Resources
- Work with the management team to develop and implement strategies, policies and practices in all aspects of people management and human resources
- Create and implement talent acquisition strategies that attract top talent: identify, interview, and select qualified candidates for senior and critical positions
- Take the lead on sourcing outstanding candidates, tracking applicants, managing a pipeline, and building and maintaining an effective team
- Implement and enforce HR policies and procedures, including but not limited to on-boarding, off-boarding, benefits management, contract negotiations, performance reviews, and administration of our Employee Handbook
- Administer and maintain existing tools within the organization while bringing constant innovation to our HR platforms
- Develop and manage communications regarding organizational structure, employee-related issues, and HR-related programs and policies.
- Improve and implement operational systems, processes and policies in support of organization's mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, document management
- In this role, your aim will be to ensure that the organization employs the right balance of staff in terms of skill and experience, and that employees' talents are being harnessed to achieve the Nanobiosym's business aims. Responsibilities will include but not limited to working practice development and implementation, recruitment, pay & conditions of employment, negotiation, team building, and increasing operational efficiencies.
- 10-15 years of Operations and Human Resource Management experience in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in a related industry preferred (biotechnology, Life Sciences)
- Strong Working knowledge of state and federal labor and employment law
- Experience in internal human resource management including: employee relations management, on-boarding, off-boarding, and conflict resolution
- Strong critical thinking and collaborative problem solving skills
- Ability to influence, persuade and inspire others to take action to buy-in and be engaged
- Ability to work independently and wear multiple hats
- Experience in scaling-up and maintaining operations for a growing company
- Ability to respond well to rapidly changing demands
- Excellent communication, written and organizational skills
- Ability to convey information in a clear, concise and efficient manner
- BS/BA and graduate degree preferred but not required.
- You resonate with Nanobiosym's mission.
- You have a strong work ethic and love working in an entrepreneurial environment
- You have high ethical standards, are highly trustworthy and loyal
- You are a person of high integrity.
- You are discrete in dealing with and handling highly-confidential information.
- You are extremely motivated and be willing to work with a fast-paced, dynamic, and hard-working team.
- You possess a sense of humor and a positive can-do attitude.
- You are committed to getting a job done and getting a job done correctly, and are always looking to improve.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!