- 13-Feb-2017 to 15-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Cambridge, MA, USA
- Full Time
Nanobiosym is on the cusp of rewriting the rules of personalized medicine, mobile diagnosis, and healthcare delivery. Founded by a renowned MIT and Harvard trained Physician and Physicist, Nanobiosym's innovative pipeline of products leverage novel advances in physics, biomedicine,and nanotechnology. Awarded the first ever X-PRIZE for healthcare and a recipient of multiple other prestigious peer-revewed funding awards, Nanobiosym is currently adding to its talented team as it expands into a global commercial enterprise.
Nanobiosym, Inc is seeking strong candidates to work in a dynamic team environment of multidisciplinary scientists and engineers. The job responsibility will primarily include developing, designing, troubleshooting electromechanical assemblies.
- Position requirements and skills:
- Associates, BS, MS, in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering preferred not required
- 4+ years of Industry experience preferred
- Reads highly complex electro-mechanical schematics
- Applies advanced skills to wire, assemble, test, troubleshoot subassemblies.
- Cable harness assembly, solder and crimp
- perform R&D assignments, and precision measurements and works with close tolerances
- Mechanical aptitude, electrical aptitude, good understanding of schematic reading, good soldering skills, SMT and fine pitch.
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging electronics, optics, and mechanical assemblies,
- In addition to technical skills, successful candidates possess strong organizational, good communication, pays strong attention to detail, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Software skills preferred (Labview, JAVA)
- The ideal applicant will be:
- Excited to work in a hypergrowth company;
- Able to work 6 days/week;
- Immediate start date
- Extremely motivated and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment, and hard-working team;
- Committed and enthusiastic about Nanobiosym's mission and programs;
- Resourceful and flexible;
- Adept at planning, prioritizing, multi-tasking, organizing and following through, while remaining highly energetic and focused;
- Straightforward, self-motivated, and trustworthy;
- Energetic and willing to work hands-on in developing and executing a variety of activities.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!