- 13-Feb-2017 to 15-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Cambridge, MA, USA
- Full Time
- Are you passionate about testing, quality assurance, healthcare, and mobile technology?
- Do you have experience working as key tester or test engineer ideally in medical or military devices or mobile tech products, with experience in verification and/or validation testing?
- Can you imagine yourself at a Cambridge, MA company that is on the cusp of rewriting the rules of personalized medicine, mobile diagnostics, and healthcare delivery?
Nanobiosym is currently seeking talented test engineers with device testing experience. This role will include a combination of data collection, data acquisition, troubleshooting, and the development of testing procedures.
A Typical Day:
- Perform device testing, maintain laboratory records, and prepare reports.
- Conduct and document product testing to determine compliance with applicable US and international standards and regulations.
- Devise innovative approaches to engineering problems.
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases for existing and yet-to-be released products.
- Define strategy for testing and optimization.
- Create and champion new internal processes of testing, data collection, data acquisition, and data analysis.
- Exercise technical judgment on test requirements, developing recommendations and translating into course of action.
- Work real-time with others on test design and implementation and to evaluate testability of new features/implementations.
- Support root cause analysis for laboratory and product investigation.
Do You Have?
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Science, or Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience and a minimum 2-5 years of testing experience
- Academic or practical experience in molecular biology preferred
- Experience working in highly regulated industries (i.e. automotive, aviation, or FDA)
- Testing experience within a life science setting preferred
- Experience working in a GMP-regulated environment testing and/or developing life sciences products or devices including meticulous laboratory notebook skills preferred
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude
- Must have an understanding of principles of statistics relevant to product testing
- Must have an understanding of failure mode and root cause analysis
- Experience working in fast-paced startup environments
- Experience with automation tools (i.e. run automation scripts, analyze reports and issues, report bugs)
We are smart, passionate, fearless, focused and steadfast in our mission. If we're going to rewrite the rules, we have to work hard, and that means we typically work more than a 40-hour workweek. We do it because we love what we do, and we're working to deliver world class healthcare to the over 7 billion people living on Earth today. Our hard work doesn't go unnoticed; we were awarded the first ever XPRIZE for healthcare for which we are immensely proud.
If all of this sounds like it was written for you, we'd love to receive your application and resume.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!